QGen is an innovative risk management business, working with top payment companies in Europe. Following the growth of our business, we are looking for a Compliance Solutions Sales Executive to join our team and take responsibility for business development of QGen services.
You will be responsible for seeking and developing client prospects, and liaising with clients on all relevant projects and supporting them as the need arises. You must be able demonstrate a strong working understanding of both know your business (KYB) and know your customer (KYC) compliance and an interest and aptitude in shaping the company’s offerings. The role will allow the chosen individual to grow into the Sales Head being responsible for the business development of QGen offerings.
If you have experience in compliance within the financial services industry and you feel that you have reached an impasse in your career and want to be part of a fast-growing business in an entrepreneurial environment with an international client set, then this could be the perfect set-up for you.
This is not a “stuffy” compliance role, so be prepared to be different!
- Prospect for new customer accounts
- Perform needs analysis and push proposals
- Work on keeping QGen at front of customer minds
- Conduct periodic client reviews and manage update meetings
- Give feedback on clients merchant and individual onboarding workflow
- Provide suggestions for improving and further developing QGen service
- Ongoing cooperation with operations
- Identify new product areas through the assessment of new AML regulation and customer feedback
- Working with the marketing team to develop and market new offerings both locally and internationally
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience in maintaining and executing thorough KYB and KYC process of online merchants in various verticals, and who are located across the globe
- Comfort with dealing directly with multi sector companies in meeting compliance-related regulatory requirements
- Problem solver with the ability to work independently or under minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
- Knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance
- Passionate team player with a growth mindset
- Hands-on and self-driven who loves a challenger culture
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- High degree of integrity, adapts quickly to changes
- Available for (limited) international travel
QGen Limited – KMP-54147