PwC Malta is currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Senior Associate to support the growth of the firm. You will form part of our Marketing and Communications department, within the Internal Firm services, and will play a key role in bringing our marketing and communication strategy to life and increase the PwC’s brand awareness.
You will be responsible for creating content for a variety of online and traditional platforms, making sure that the way we write is consistent and aligned with the PwC’s brand guidelines.
The ideal candidate should have a qualification in the English language, Journalism or Marketing and Communications. You should be able to bring fresh thinking, creativity and innovative ideas to work, as well as have a good understanding of the firm and of the industries we are operating in.
Working with all grades, from partners to support staff, you will have the opportunity to develop strong networking skills and to build relationships at all levels.
As a senior associate, you will be part of a team of creative professionals with experience in digital marketing, graphic design and business development.
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the firm’s editorial calendar by identifying key messages to be shared both internally and externally
- Creating content for a number of channels including social media, digital advertising, press releases, website or videos
- Developing communications campaigns to increase the visibility of strategic industries
- Coordinating the creation and launch of our Annual report
- Coordinating our annual client feedback survey
The ideal candidate should:
- Have at least 4 years of significant experience in English, Journalism or marketing/communications field
- Be creative and passionate about marketing and communications
- Have strong project management and organisational skills
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Have good communication skills
- Be eager to bring fresh and innovative ideas
- Be fluent in English – any other language will be considered as an asset
PwC – KMP-57911