An opportunity has arisen for interested candidates to join PTL Limited as a Customer Experience Specialist (CES), within the company’s service desk.
Based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the CES acts as the customer’s first point of contact in support cases. The CES must perform multiple functions effectively and simultaneously.
Duties may vary however, core responsibilities include the following:
- Manage Support Requests – A significant responsibility of a CES is to manage support requests that originate through a range of channels, such as email, chat, and telephone. The CES is accountable for gathering information through customer interactions, log and classify, investigate and attempt to resolve the case with immediate effect. Issues outside the scope of their capability or responsibility are escalated to other experts, vendors, and specialists and followed up to ensure the highest level of service.
- Resolve Technical Issues – CESs must resolve technical issues remotely with their primary focus being customer satisfaction and fast turnarounds.
- Manage Service Documentation – CESs maintain comprehensive records of service requests and knowledgebase articles to assist in the future resolution of issues.
PTL is a long-established IT company providing enterprise-level IT solutions in Malta and it forms
part of Harvest Technology plc. PTL partners major names like IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, Lenovo, and NCR. PTL has a team of more than 60 dynamic professionals, experts in business integration, enterprise-wide solutions and contracted outsourcing. PTL’s multi-disciplinary team services a prestigious client base in Malta. PTL is an equal opportunities employer.
- Technical expertise – playing a direct role in solving customer queries or issues, a wide range of technical know-how/experience is required;
- Problem-resolving abilities – being problem-solvers, CESs possess a logical mindset able to devise technical and original solutions to customer’s problems;
- Communication – operational message is key in this role since CESs are required to collect data about issues, prepare comprehensive notes and reports, and walk users through the stages they can take to fix technical problems;
- Time administration – CESs must possess advanced time management skills, being able to prioritise and multi-task when covering multiple issues;
- Team player – CESs routinely work with other team members, colleagues and suppliers to resolve user issues.
- Quality and Customer Focused – CESs main goal is to ensure a high level of customer experience and satisfaction. Although fast turnaround is instrumental in achieving this goal, the CES is able to balance speed without compromising the quality of service.
Applicants with specialised certifications, such as CompTIA, ITIL, and MCSA (office 365) will be given preference. Although the use of Maltese is preferred, a Level of C1,2 is required in understanding, writing and speaking in English.
A remuneration package commensurate to the applicant experience and ability to display aptitude shall be offered to the right candidate. Additional benefits include health insurance, free on-site parking facilities, scholastic sponsorships and opportunity to obtain industry certifications.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date. Two employer references may be requested at the second interview phase.
PTL Ltd – KMP-55735