We are looking for an experienced and passionate Restaurant Manager to join our team. As a Restaurant Manager, you will overtake a variety of responsibilities and duties such as restaurant marketing strategies, recruiting and hiring restaurant staff, training, overseeing food quality, developing menus as well as greeting and serving restaurant guests.
- Manage and oversee the entire restaurant operation.
- Deliver superior guest services.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Plan and develop guest loyalty programs.
- Plan new and update existing menus.
- Plan and develop the overall restaurant marketing strategy.
- Participate in local food events.
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Manage and lead staff.
- Hire new employees.
- Training and evaluate staff performance.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Manage restaurant supplies.
- Control costs and minimize waste.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions.
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales.
- Experience as a Restaurant Manager or similar role.
- Experience customer service management.
- Extensive food and wine knowledge.
- Computer literacy.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Experience in event planning.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Good financial management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Culinary school diploma or BS degree in Business Administration.
Porto Lounge – KMP-58153