Bars Supervisor will be responsible to prepare and serve drinks to customers. able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. The purpose of this position is to interact with the clientele and ensure they have a great experience at the bar or lounge.
Bars Supervisor should maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Serve drinks to guests.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
- Perform physical activities such as lifting and stooping.
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for Mixing beverages and serving guests.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Must be able to communicate in English and Maltese writing and speaking and other languages are advantages.
- Good personality and positive interpersonal skills required. Food handlers card. Only those who are already in Malta can be accepted.
Porto Lounge – KMP-58167