PorterPays is a startup within the Fintech industry. Our mission is to change the face of business banking as we know it, which has been around for decades. Through our global solution, we empower businesses with end-to-end business banking, offering them a tailored product that helps them to save time and lower their operational costs.
We are looking to launch our product in Q4 2020 however we already have a number of clients on our waitlist, wanting to start making use of our innovative business banking solution.
Our growth plans are very ambitious and funding has been secured, helping us to make those plans a reality. Thus, we are looking for a superstar to join our small and passionate team in building something great. You will help shape the product, and in every step of the journey, you will be challenged and supported by world-class team members, in a caring and ambitious culture that allows you to grow.
Does this interest you? Then it’s time to challenge your limits and join us on this journey that will fire up your career.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional Java software engineering experience
- Experience with backend development using inversion of control (Micronaut / Spring), database interaction (JOOQ / Hibernate) and testing (Junit, mockito etc.)
- Understanding of microservices and related concepts (clustering, caching, RESTful APIs etc.)
- Experience with Docker; Kubernetes and IaaS (Google Cloud / AWS / Microsoft Azure) considered an asset
- Some experience in front-end technologies (React / Angular) considered an asset
- Understanding of some Fintech domains is a great advantage
Who are you?
- Passionate about writing code and in working with innovative technologies
- Highly motivated and driven to achieve great results
- A true team player that you enjoy to work collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Not afraid of challenges and to learn new things
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
PorterPays Ltd – KMP-55682