Planit Travel Services Ltd. is seeking to strengthen it’s Accommodation and Support department with a dynamic and proactive individual. If you enjoy building relationships with our clients whilst delivering a high level of customer care, then we would love to hear from you.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, willing to work in their own initiative and work well in a team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Act as primary contact for customers over the phone and emails;
- Complete reservations for accommodation, transfers and any other services required, locally and overseas;
- Provide excellent customer services, efficiently and courteously;
- Effective handling of complaints;
- Prepare invoices and final billings accurately.
Key skills and experience are to include:
- A good understanding of the business travel environment;
- A strong understanding of online travel products;
- High-level of written and spoken English;
- Proficient skills in major computer applications;
- Excellent telephone etiquette and a customer-oriented approach;
- Ability to manage workload effectively;
- Good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude;
- Willing to work on weekends on a roster basis.
Previous experience is a must (minimum 2 years).
Planit Travel Services Limited – KMP-58228