Pinnacle is one of the World’s leading online betting and casino companies. We offer bettors the best odds, highest limits and a winner welcome policy. We are an award-winning, global company looking for a talented Esports Product Analyst to be based in our Malta office.
The successful candidate will be part of our well-respected trading team, with a global reach, reporting to the Trading Manager.
What will you be doing?
You will keep Esports product evolving by researching Esports titles, tournaments and betting markets.
- Analyse the Esports betting market and provide suggestions on product improvements
- Analyse and report on the Esports scene including but not limited to event dates, teams involved, prize purse / importance of event and format of the event
- Develop and deliver an Esports product roadmap
- Coordinate and ensure the maintenance of the product deliverables plan and communicate said plan to the marketing teams
- Manage day-to-day administrative operations and upkeep for a variety of Esports deliverables
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessment.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an individual with fundamental passion for and understanding of gaming and gaming culture, from casual gamers to professional Esports players. Someone with excellent organisational skills, and fluent in written and spoken English is a must, together with experience with betting markets and in working in the Esports scene, being a content creator, a team associate or a player.
Company Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-54209