This is an exciting time to join Pinnacle, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting for a Customer Service Quality Assurance Specialist to join our fast-paced environment. Do you have customer service and quality assurance experience? Are you looking for a role in the gaming industry? This could be the ideal position for you!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Validate the quality assurance standards
- Produce reports based on trends / patterns identified
- Analyse daily performance metrics for improvement
- Identify any gaps in our quality processes and QA improvements
- Identify trends and opportunities for new processes to be created
- Detect coaching needs and communicate these with the Quality Assurance Manager, in accordance with the quality standards set
- Communicate effectively with the Quality Assurance Manager to identify customer issues and propose solutions to improve the user experience
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues, using Freshdesk Tickets (or other software as needed)
- Develop and maintain product expertise and knowledge of internal processes
- Collect and compile statistical data on the quality of the customer issues and representatives’ performance
- Recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions, while working with Customer Service Managers / Team Leads and CS Training and Development team to implement them
- Monitor and enhance the quality of customer-facing communication to coincide with the organization’s standard
- Identify root causes of recurring issues and work cross-departmentally to resolve those issues
- Other related tasks and duties as assigned
What we are looking for?
We are looking for someone with strong customer orientation, who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, empathy and deep understanding of customers’ needs.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in the customer service industry and experience in customer service quality assurance, meaning knowledge of tools, methods and concepts of Quality Assurance. The ideal candidate will also understand internal roles and responsibilities, have data collection and analytical skills, problem analysis and problem resolution skills, and have the ability to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions, and present research in written form to Managers and Team.
The ideal candidate will be able to write, read and speak in both English and Portuguese, and knowledge of the Sportsbook Industry and experience with data analysis would be an asset.
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments
- Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution
Company Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-55388