Forming part of the V.J. Salomone Group of Companies, Pharmasal Ltd. operates six pharmacies located around the island. The chain offers a wide spectrum of pharmaceuticals, toiletries and nutritional products for food intolerances, amongst others. As part of an expansion and development programme, we are seeking to recruit a Part-Time Pharmacy Sales Assistant (Rotating) working mostly afternoons and Saturdays.
The ideal candidates should be effective team members and:
- Be self-motivated, organised and responsible;
- Possess excellent customer approach skills;
- Possess a charming personality with a passion for sales, providing excellent service at all times;
- Be flexible to work afternoons and evenings between Monday to Saturday, and occasional mornings on Sunday/Public Holidays;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, customer care skills and a smart disposition;
- Be computer literate and have good numeracy skills;
- Have experience in retail sales or similar;
- Possess own car and a clean and valid driving licence;
- Possessing excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English is a must.
The main duties of this position include:
- Assisting customers and ensuring that expectations are being met and extended throughout;
- Inputting and filing delivery invoices and processing incoming goods;
- Functions related to stock such as pricing, correct shelf organisation, administration of expiry dates, stock taking reports;
- Responsible for opening and closing the outlet at the established time;
- Handling cash and compiling cash reconciliation;
- Other duties relevant to the operations of a retail outlet.
Candidates must have own transport and preference shall be given to candidates having previous experience.
Pharmasal – KMP-55789