Pharmadox Healthcare Limited is an EUcGMP Licenced pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company and is amongst the largest and most established EUcGMP certified laboratories in Europe. In keeping with the continuous expansion mind-set of the company, plans are underway for further growth of the laboratory footprint with the commensurate increase in personnel and analytical equipment. To this effect, the key position of a Servicing Technician has arisen.
- Proficient in use of English.
- Proficient in use of computer applications (Word and Excel).
- Possession of manual, interpersonal and general communication skills.
- Qualified Technician.
Reporting to the QC Manager, the Servicing Technician is responsible for:
- Liaising and coordinating with equipment suppliers regarding the respective installation, validation, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance in line with pre-approved Pharmadox protocols, dates for execution and procedures whilst reviewing and maintaining all reports concerning any events borne out of any intervention on any analytical equipment.
- Maintain and qualify analytical equipment within Pharmadox Healthcare quality control laboratories and completing any applicable documentation.
- Assist in the internal training process on analytical equipment and internal quality control systems.
- Ensure any routine monitoring, calibration checks are carried out and reviewed in line with stipulated company procedures within the required timeframes.
Pharmadox Healthcare Ltd – KMP-53682