Pharmadox Healthcare Limited is an EUcGMP Licenced pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company. We are currently undergoing a major expansion programme and restructuring exercise across all departments to sustain exponential growth.
This ambitious project has created various new posts and opportunities within our organisation.
The main responsibilities include:
- Update various the ledgers of the company
- Inputting of invoices
- Prepare reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare local and foreign payments
- Statements reconciliation
- Perform general accounting duties
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Proficient in the use of English
- Proficient in the use of general Microsoft Office applications
- Preferably knowledgeable of Accounting software
Pharmadox Healthcare Ltd – KMP-55306