PG plc (Company / PG Group) is a reputable investment company with interests in several successful ventures in the Maltese Islands. Over the years, the company grew its operation and invested in several sustainable and attractive opportunities. Its sole purpose is directed towards the local economy. The business activities are diverse and include real estate, supermarket, and fashion.
The company’s ethos is reflected in the services given to its clients. The client remains the center of the group’s activities which strives to offer the best service, at the right price and from the best location.
- Record and post invoices
- Issue of invoices to suppliers
- Communicate with other team members to ensure that invoices / expenses are processed through the system in a timely manner
- General administrative and accounting duties
- Supporting the accountants as deemed necessary
- Have a minimum of an O’ level standard of education
Qualities and Skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Good eye for detail and organized
- Able to work alone and on own initiative
- Capable of achieving results as part of a team
- Be flexible and have a practical approach
PG Group – KMP-57283