Payrise is hiring an Executive Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team!
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing job candidates for open positions. Your goal will be to always meet clients’ needs by finding candidates that match their organisational culture and open job positions.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Communicate with clients to get a clear view of their hiring needs and organizational goals;
- Research into clients company;
- Research into competitors and marketplace;
- Define job description and document specifications;
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels;
- Create a candidate persona for each open position;
- Conduct confidential interviews;
- Follow-up references and check credits;
- Present shortlisted candidates;
- Present detailed candidate profile summaries;
- Build long-term client relationships;
- Research and develop recruiting leads;
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy;
- Advise clients on best-recruiting practices.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Diploma in Psychology, Human Resources Management or similar;
- At least 2 years’ working experience in HR or Recruitment;
- Strong communication skills in both Maltese & English;
- Proficient with MS Office applications, particularly Word and Powerpoint;
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR / Recruitment individual to build a long term career within a formidable company. We work in a professional environment and are open, honest and friendly individuals.
Being a natural networker who enjoys using social media as a business tool is a massive advantage but not essential.
Payrise – KMP-53234