The Administration Assistant needs to be efficient, with a good disposition. He/she must be fluent in both English and Maltese and preferably have a driving license.
Responsibilities and primary tasks
The main responsibility of the Administration Assistant is support the Office Manager in the day-to-day running of the office and HR matters.
- Greeting visitors, answering telephone calls.
- Keeping an office and corporate apartment cleaning schedule.
- Keeping the corporate apartment calendar up to date with new arrivals and departures.
- Helping in the organisation of travel arrangements and accommodation for Sales team travelling abroad on business.
- Helping with the organizing of staff events, including end of month staff lunch, summer event and new year celebration event.
- Keeping the filing system up to date and ensure all documents are filed properly for easy access and retrievability.
- Preparing the weekly food and cleaning materials shopping list.
- Keeping a stationery inventory and making sure we have a supply of basic items.
- Assisting the Sales department in organising corporate events.
- Maintain a good working relationship with landlord and other contractors.
- Check daily mail and organise mail to be sent out via TNT.
- Maintain and keep updated the status table of pending issues.
- Maintain employee HR filing records up to date.
- General assistance to HR department Moscow.
- Office and HR inductions to new employees.
This position is based in Malta.
- Medical health insurance.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Friendly team of experienced professionals.
- Convenient parking.
- Dental plan.
- Sport activities benefits.
Parallels – KMP-53348