In this role you will perform a broad range of sales and marketing activities that will influence the maximization of revenues from accommodation, restaurants and meeting and leisure facilities.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Excellent grooming standards.
- Ability to work under own initiative and under pressure.
- Experience in a sales and marketing role in the hospitality industry preferably in E-Commerce.
- Experience in managing Websites and Social Media platforms.
- Knowledge of the local market and the hospitality industry.
- Good writing skills to create good content.
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives.
- A valid driving license and his / her own transport.
- The applicant should know Maltese and also have a good command of the English language.
- Prepare an annual marketing schedule and its corresponding budget.
- Establish an online marketing strategy and launch campaigns such as PPC campaigns, display advertising, SEO, sponsored ads, web marketing, email marketing etc.
- Manage all social media platforms and successfully communicate various initiatives through Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Create and design content for the hotel’s websites and social media platforms, brochures and other printed collateral.
- Maintain relationships with important clients including operators, understand their needs, and anticipate new sales and marketing opportunities.
- Research and develop sales and marketing opportunities and plans, understand client requirements and identify market trends.
- Seek and analyze competitor sales and marketing promotions and materials both on and offline.
- Competitor pricing analysis and benchmarking.
- Assist with the execution of trade shows and events.
- Assist the Commercial Director in any sales and marketing activities as may be required from time to time.
Paradise Bay Resort – KMP-58270