- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and provide them with any information they need.
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints.
- Answer phones and place reservations.
- Balance cash drawers.
- Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the task assigned to them.
- Act as a manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issue that may arise.
- 2 years’ experience in this role.
- Excellent communication in Maltese and English language.
- High school diploma and general education degree.
Paradise Bay Resort – KMP-54038