Papilio Talent are delighted to be working with a leading Corporate Service Provider to welcome a Bookkeeper to their growing team.
If you are highly organised with a high attention to detail, this could be the role for you.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining and organising all bookkeeping vouchers from clients including sales invoices, purchase invoices, bank statements and all other relevant documentation
- Preparing the bookkeeping documents in preparation for posting on to the accounting system
- Posting bookkeeping transactions onto our accounting system
- Performing all relevant reconciliations such as VAT, bank, creditors, debtors
- Supporting the Accountants with other ad hoc accounting and bookkeeping tasks
We are looking to discuss this exciting role with candidates who are currently studying ACCA (or equivalent), and who have a high command of the English language (written and spoken).
In return for your passion and dedication, this company offers an incredible team atmosphere, a lucrative salary, and a clear progression path. The role offers the potential to gain valuable accounting experience, and the potential to develop taxation and financial reporting knowledge.
Papilio Talent Limited – KMP-54181