Papaya Limited is an established and licensed financial institution regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority to issue electronic money and provide payment services in terms of the Financial Institutions Act.
As part of its growth, Papaya is seeking to recruit Operations Assistant as part of its operations team.
- Processing day to day accounting transactions
- Prepare daily reconciliations reports
- Assist with the Mastercard payments
- Assist in resolving customer problems beyond the supervisory level in all operational areas
- Help to draft and upgrade current procedures for the operations
- Assisting the team with any additional tasks which may be assigned permanently or temporarily
- The ideal candidate would have experience in finance in a similar role and in possession of a diploma / degree in the relevant field
- The candidate must have a strong work ethic and have a high aptitude to pay attention to detail
- (S)he would be a highly organised individual, pro-active and a team player, able to work on own initiative in order to meet strict deadlines
- Fluent knowledge of English and Russian language (oral / written) is required. Any other language will be considered as an asset
- Must be eligible to work in EU
Papaya Limited – KMP-55320