Palm Shipping Agency Ltd is one of the leading maritime offices in Malta. It continues its commitment to expanding and consolidating its reputation for service by investing substantially in human resources and information technology ensuring that the company can continue offering the high-quality service for which it is well known to various leading worldwide principles and clients. As part of our continuous growth, we are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive on a full-time basis, to join our finance team.
- Checking and posting of creditors invoices, processing of payments, and maintaining Accounts Payables.
- Issuing of invoices, chasing of debtors and reconciling and monitoring of Accounts Receivables.
- Corresponding with debtors and creditors and assisting in solving disputes.
- Bank and inter-company reconciliations.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the preparation of Management Accounts.
- Assisting in annual audits.
- Handling other generic accounts and administrative duties as requested by management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an ordinary and/or advanced level qualification in Accounting. AAT diploma and/or initial stages of ACCA would be considered an asset.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications (Excel and Word).
- Be fluent in Maltese and English with excellent communication skills.
- Have at least 1 year working experience in an accounts environment.
- Be meticulous, highly organised, and able to work in a team.
Palm Shipping Agency – KMP-54323