P.Cutajar a leading importer and distributor of some of the world’s leading brands, is looking to employ an IT Systems and Data Administrator.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Act as the first line of support on IT related issues, or assisting therein;
- Maintenance, administration and monitoring of IT environment and systems;
- Act as system administrator for the company’s ERP software;
- IT support in the design and implementation of development project requirements;
- Configuration, implementation and installation of IT network and infrastructure requirements;
- Configuration and implementation of IT policies and procedures;
- Monitoring of network components;
- Configuration and maintenance of firewall rules, internet access policies;
- Planning of backup and recovery policies using various tools;
- Assist in updating IT policies and procedures;
- Creating, maintaining and keeping up to date IT documentation;
- Creating, configuring and maintaining Power BI reporting;
- Supporting retail POS systems in various;
- Supporting her/his direct superior/s, and other colleagues;
- Assist with emergency support.
Skills and Specifications:
- Knowledge in Data Analytics and Power BI;
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL;
- Knowledge in Office 365 and SharePoint;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure;
- Problem-solving skills;
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines;
- An ability to prioritise;
- Team player and detail-oriented;
- Clean driving license;
- Good level of communication.
Education and Experience:
- An MCAST diploma in IT or equivalent; a degree in IT will be considered an asset;
- At least 3-year experience in a similar working role.
- Performance bonus;
- Free parking;
- Flexible hours.
P. Cutajar & Co. Limited – KMP-57197