An Estate Agency forming part of a large group of companies is currently looking for an experienced, self-employed, freelance on a full-time or part-time basis, Property Sales Consultant to join their team.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious estate agent who is already working in the field, or who is looking for the next step in their career.
- To promote the agency.
- To consult with clients to identify their needs, preferences and financial concerns.
- To assist clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- To display and market the available property to clients.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- To facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- To analyse market trends and demographics to identify areas with increasing demand and profitability margin.
- To monitor the property market and watch out for new and old properties for sale.
- To maintain an up-to-date database of all available properties.
- To market properties for sale through various media and advertising channels, to attract prospective clients.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of government property laws and policies.
- Experience in a similar role.
- 2+ years of experience in property market with proven sales record.
- Real estate licence considered an asset but not a must.
- Valid driving licence and own car.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Skills to work both independently and in a team.
Full training on company products will be given.
Salary is on a commission basis and monthly performance bonus based on targets.
OzoGroup – 96-002-JAN.2021