We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Assistant to join a small but focused team, to further our market penetration in existing growing markets and to extend our reach into new segments. In this role you will act as a business enabler to the sales team, helping them achieve revenue goals by ensuring process consistency and quality, implementing new processes to improve efficiency for the sales function to focus on sales-generation based activities.
Provides structured sales administration, Pipedrive (CRM) support, data analysis and investigation, reporting, and data management / entry support;
Helps draft business proposals, presentations and marketing literature for the sales team;
Creates and maintains sales department policies, procedures, product manuals, and sales-related resource material;
Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn and other relevant platforms;
Prepares financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents;
Provides general administrative office support;
Drives a culture of continuous improvement through meaningful engagement with customers, employees and distributors to deliver outstanding results.
Core Attributes And Qualities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business
Desired Qualifications And Experience
- Ideally, 3 years’ experience working in a b2b junior sales management or sales support role.
- A diploma in a business discipline or equivalent qualifications are preferred.
- A clean and valid driving license
This is an exciting opportunity for you to represent our company and drive our business to the next level.
OK Medical Limited – KMP-53875