- Typical shifts: Various over a 24/7 shift pattern
- Salary range: Competitive
- Locations: Malta
What’s on offer? The opportunity:
Dynamic, well-funded, fast-growing i-gaming company seeks German-speaking customer service agents Customers are at the heart of all we do. We are expanding our friendly, flexible team who live and breathe sport and i-gaming. Opportunity for fast promotion for bright, motivated individuals.
What will it take? Your qualities:
A fast-learner with willingness to put customers first. Ability to multi-task in a busy but friendly office. Good written German and English. Readiness to understand odds, casino games, terms and conditions and regulations in the gambling industry (training provided for those without experience).
We’ll be depending on you, as the face of OGaming, to put our customers at the heart of everything you do:
- Get to know your customers, greet them with courtesy
- Take time to listen and help whenever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Always be there, on time and properly presented
What will it be like? The experience:
Within one shift you could be guiding a customer from how to log in, right up to a full investigation of a customer’s activity on the site. Contact is taken via email and live chat, with voice coming on-line shortly. Roles are flexible: you can work full-time, part-time, mainly day or night, subject to positions available.
To apply you have to want to put customers first. Experience desirable but not essential for highly capable, motivated candidates.
If applying to be a Customer Support Agent you will need:
- Right to work in Malta
- Understand and be available to work your shifts
- Love sport and have some understanding of i-gaming
OGaming – KMP-54166