Certified Public Accountants | Practising Auditors | Licenced Company Service Providers | Certified Information Systems Auditors and an independent member of TGS, a dynamic global business network of independent firms providing accounting, audit, tax, business advisory and commercial legal services. Currently operating with 62 members from 57 countries and states.
Due to continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit an Accountant on a full-time basis and based in Malta.
- Attend to clients’ queries / communication including meetings;
- Managing of accounts teams;
- Performing bank and other reconciliations;
- Liaise with external auditors;
- Reviewing of internal controls;
- Preparation of management and other ad hoc reporting.
- Preferably fully qualified or in the final stages of obtaining an accounting qualification;
- Candidates must also have a strong command of the English language and good communication skills;
- Experience will be considered as an asset;
- Self-motivated and willing to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment;
- Goal-oriented and team player.
- You will need to be an outgoing and motivated individual;
- Can work well within a team environment;
- Strong organisation skills;
- Good eye for detail.
Applicants are expected to have their own means of transport.
NOUV – KMP-55845