Certified Public Accountants | Practising Auditors | Licenced Company Service Providers | Certified Information Systems Auditors and an independent member of TGS, a dynamic global business network of independent firms providing accounting, audit, tax, business advisory and commercial legal services. Currently operating with 62 members from 57 countries and states.
In view of our current growth trends, we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced individual in the position of a Compliance Executive to join our team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate must have the ability to handle different clients and tasks, work with minimum supervision and meet the reporting deadlines. Applicants ready to work on a reduced hours basis will also be considered.
Main duties will include:
- Updating client records in compliance with anti-money laundering practices and regulations;
- Updating internal records and processes;
- Assist in KYC procedures;
- Preparing and assisting with the compilation of reports;
- Assist in dealings with regulators;
- Preparation of statutory returns (ROC annual returns and NSO forms);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to deliver assignments on time;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Versatile and adaptable;
- Organised and structured;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Interest in acquiring exposure to various disciplines.
Applicants are expected to have their own means of transport.
NOUV is an independent member of TGS global an international network of professional business advisors.
NOUV – KMP-55862