We are looking for a food and beverage manager who will be responsible for the day to day operations of our bars and restaurants.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all food and drinks are of the highest quality, maintain the profitability of the business, hiring and training new staff, handling customer complaints and complying with food and safety regulations.
The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Develop a relationship with regular customers
- Report on sales results and productivity
- Follow food and safety regulations
- Up to date with food and beverage trends
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with food and service
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Maintaining cost controls
- Assist with marketing events
- Work alongside design department in the creation of new menus and offers
- Create bar and restaurant policies
- Hire, train and refresh bar and restaurant staff
- Purchasing of alcohol, beverages, food and kitchen supplies
- Maintain Profitability of the Business
- Develop and implement creative strategies to increase revenues
- Ensure all employees are conducting themselves in a professional manner
- Closing procedures and appropriate cash handling practices
- Continuously make necessary improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fluent in English and Maltese Languages (spoken and written)
- Proven food and beverage management experience (minimum 2 years)
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Communication and leadership skills
Please only apply for this position if you have the required experience.
Northpoint Leisure – KMP-53464