We are seeking a Sales and Administration Officer to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
- Process bookings and radio schedules
- Check bookings and process invoices
- Contact clients for chasing of material
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any feedback
- General office duties (filing)
- Debtors chasing
- Issuing reports as requested
- Creating and updating sales database
- Reception duties
- Previous experience in Sales and Administration
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
Newsbook – KMP-58364