This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading brand in performance marketing and help provide the best in class enterprise architecture. The Solutions Architect is responsible for the technical governance of NetRefer’s platform and the various modules within it, ensuring that they meet the needs of the business whilst complying to agreed technical standards.
- Ownership of the overall designs, architectures, topologies and configurations of the infrastructure, pipelines, and applications and the design documentation of NetRefer’s platform and its various modules.
- Take full responsibility for the design aspects of all stages of the lifecycle of NetRefer’s platform and modules, including investigations, analysis specifications, design, development, testing, maintenance, upgrade, transition, operation, and improvements.
- Act as a design authority across all NetRefer’s strategic projects, liaising with and guiding other senior technical specialists in order to drive alignment of the overall strategic direction and ensure the integrity of solutions from functional, service, and compliance perspective.
- Oversee the evaluation and selection of proposals and solutions from suppliers.
- Model operational costs based on new architecture using cost models and historic data.
- Support the development of NetRefer’s platform roadmap, working alongside the platform’s leadership team to define options, feedback to stakeholders and enhance the roadmap based on the business needs.
- Drive simplicity into the architectural design, and supervising project teams during execution to ensure that they comply with the agreed technical standards.
- Translate logical designs into physical designs, taking into account business requirements, target environments, and business processes.
- Operate as a thought partner with key stakeholders to solve challenges and take advantages of opportunities.
- As a Solutions Architect, you will be a member of the leadership team within the department to support the delivery of NetRefer’s platform vision and strategy.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in enterprise architecture.
- Proven record in technology, network and application architecture planning, design and implementation including multiple large-scale projects and systems integration work.
- Ability to manage multiple requests and demands in a result-oriented and transforming business.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable engaging with business leaders and developing a thorough understanding of business processes and compliance requirements.
- Experience at facilitating workshops with a range of stakeholders, suppliers, and business users.
- Excellent critical reasoning, decision-making, and problem-solving skills to analyse situations, determine risks, and find solutions to prevent future issues and resolve recurring defects.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Good understanding of networking.
- Good command over the vital security concepts is necessary including knowledge of firewall and other security components.
- Experience with micro-service architecture.
- Possess programming skills, within a CICD environment.
- Industry recognized cloud certification ideally in MS Azure.
- Hands-on experience with MS Azure cloud.
- Experience with establishing new business architecture within an existing business.
NetRefer is a leading provider of Performance Marketing Software. Established in 2005, NetRefer provides the most complete and trusted affiliate marketing software in iGaming and other verticals. The unrivalled features list, cutting edge technology coupled with professional and prompt support make it the ideal performance marketing platform.
Team NetRefer is made up of inspiring individuals, passionate in what they do and with constant attention to the needs of clients and affiliates. Our positive culture, exceptional facilities and excellent benefits lead to making NetRefer a great place to work.
NetRefer – KMP-57128