As a Back End developer within the PMP team
- You will work with a passionate, agile team to maintain NetRefer’s current product and ensure that it becomes an efficient platform that can support NetRefer’s ambitions for the future.
- You will have an opportunity to participate in many aspects of the development process, from product analysis, to planning, development, testing, and deployment.
- You will work closely with the development leader in preparing and deploying solutions by determining and designing system specifications and standards.
- Your code will be deployed and used by big companies across the world that will depend on NetRefer’s platform to run their businesses. Everything you do matters!
- As a Back End Developer, you will be working at the core of our current product, including management of the database.
- In addition, you will be helping the team transform legacy components within the current product to transform it into a next-generation modular platform.
- You will be implementing micro-services that will augment our current product with further functionality.
- As a developer, you will not only be responsible for the code but also for the automated tests that would need to be created together with your code.
- You will also be expected to maintain comprehensive documentation.
- Strong hands on development experience with ASP.NET (C# & VB) and REST APIs.
- Good understanding of SQL within a MS SQL Server environment.
- The ability to optimize queries and stored procedures.
- Experience in other technologies such as Node.js, Express.js, RabbitMQ, Postman, JWT, ASP.NET Core, and XUnit will be considered an asset.
- Experience with document-oriented databases such as MongoDB will also be considered an asset.
- Professional experience with Git.
- Strong TDD principles.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing is a must.
NetRefer – KMP-57132