NetRefer is a leading provider of Performance Marketing Software. Established in 2005, NetRefer provides the most complete and trusted affiliate marketing software in iGaming and other verticals. The unrivalled features list, cutting edge technology coupled with professional and prompt support make it the ideal performance marketing platform.
Team NetRefer is made up of inspiring individuals, passionate about what they do and with constant attention to the needs of clients and affiliates. Our positive culture, exceptional facilities and excellent benefits lead to making NetRefer a great place to work.
The Accounts Receivable Officer supports the finance function in ensuring smooth operations of day-to-day finance activities, in line with business objectives. You will form part of a young, dedicated team supporting the provision of an award-winning performance marketing platform.
What you will be doing:
- Reviewing sales invoices prior to their issue to clients
- Performing monthly analysis of information within the accounting system
- Establishing internal controls to ensure that invoicing data is accurately inputted and maintained, carrying out periodic checks and identifying methods to improve efficiency within the process
- Supporting the month-end process
- Chasing up overdue payments via telephone and email and highlighting potential issues
- Closely analysing the accounts receivable of the business and providing periodic updates on their status
- Resolving customer queries and issues around invoicing and credit terms
- Managing the ‘Days Sales Outstanding’ figure
- Assisting the rest of the team on ad-hoc projects and initiatives, particularly those related to the invoicing process, and monitoring the team’s progress towards achieving KPIs
What we need from you:
- Solid experience working in a similar role
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- A good eye for detail and accuracy
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to meet monthly deadlines
- An AAT qualification (Accounting Technician) or similar would be preferred
NetRefer – KMP-54604