We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, where you will interact with all departments to assist our business strategy.
The Warehouse and Transport Coordinator is in charge of the team in the warehouse area, supervises operations and ensures the smooth running of the storage and delivery procedures, dealing with planning, coordinating, administration and general management issues, including the day-to-day supervision of staff and work organization.
Fluency in Maltese and English is essential for this post; application without this requirement will not be taken into consideration.
- Is able to manage staff to ensure inbound, outbound and internal flows in order to continuously guarantee timely orders preparation;
- Coordinates the daily inbound process according to the unloading schedule defined and the outbound transportation schedule optimizing all human resources and facilities (trucks, lifters, loading / unloading areas);
- Understands the distribution cost together with the line manager;
- Able to adequately solve any occurring issue in warehouse and transport operations or meeting ad-hoc requirements and potentially anticipate / communicate issues and urgencies;
- Stay compliant with HACCP requirements and follow and promote health and safety compliance;
- Implement Nestle warehouse policies and guarantee traceability and stock accuracy, organizing daily checks and actions for improvements;
- Ensures correct operation and maintenance of warehouse equipment, building and vehicles;
- Ensures security of warehouse premises and own and 3rd party transporters;
- Organizes periodical stock counts.
- Has previous experience in supply chain and warehouse operation role, with a minimum of 3 years;
- Demonstrated ability to manage change;
- Is able to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals;
- Able to manage people;
- Has a high level of commitment and sense of accountability;
- Developed capability to understand and influence behaviour in an industrial context;
- Fluent in Maltese and English;
- Has a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to discover warehouse operations in a world-leading FMCG company.
- Cross-functional interaction with various people in each department to challenge, review and align objectives;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- A career path with development, in a stable working environment.
The Nestlé Group is the World’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset. Learn more about our group and have a look at what it means to work at Nestlé by clicking here.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-55883