Working at Nestlé means incredible challenges, limitless potential and wonderful products. Are you ready to join?
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has relevant qualification in sciences;
- Is dynamic and with very good communication skills;
- Has the ability to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals;
- Possesses good planning and organising skills;
- Is fluent in Maltese and English.
- Candidates who have a medical network already in place will be an asset.
- Actively recommend healthcare professionals and services where and when appropriate;
- Develop long-term mutually beneficial professional relationships with healthcare professionals and relevant medical decision-makers;
- Optimum territory coverage and management including prospection and insights gathering and sharing;
- To ensure quality service to healthcare professionals through proper monitoring of product availability, visibility, freshness and pricing.
- Identifying key opportunities and implementing territory operational plan in line with corporate strategy to meet territory objectives whilst ensuring the highest standards of compliance with Nestle policies and guidelines, WHO code and local legislation.
- Leading nutrition and health science brands to work on;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedback;
- International team to work with.
The Nestlé Group is the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-55206