Working at Nestlé means incredible challenges, limitless potential and wonderful products. Are you ready to join?
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing role;
- With a bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Management;
- With Strong business acumen, an analytical mindset and a flair for number crunching;
- With a proactive approach in proposing new ideas and out of the box thinking;
- With Good knowledge and understanding of the local retail consumers, competition and the trade customers and structure.
To give them the following tasks:
- Develop and implement the marketing plan to build brand preference for the assigned brand in line with company objectives and strategies;
- Review performance indicators and provide analytical monthly updates on product sales performance to propose plans and actions;
- Discuss and propose category performance and opportunities with sales and trade marketing colleagues to maximise topline and execute Point-Of-Sale Projects;
- Coordination with the Supply Chain department in order to have an adequate stock levels;
- Conduct market researches on existing and new products;
- Identify new opportunities for product launches.
- Leading brands and categories to work on;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedbacks;
- International Team to work with.
The Nestlé Group is the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-53755