We are searching for a talented graduate to join our Demand and Supply Planning team on definite basis.
Do you possess decision-making ability with a mixture of service orientation and communication skills? Would you like to start a career in logistics? We offer the opportunity to work in an international environment and to be part of a team enthusiastic to mentor new joiners.
You will provide best-in-class service support in the areas of demand and supply planning and be responsible for import to Malta as a part of a team. You will have the daily challenge of balancing the 100% stock availability promise made to our customers whilst minimising our stock investment.
- Evaluate the supply plan of the assigned area of the business to satisfy customer needs;
- Maintaining optimal stock cover taking into account supply constraints and transportation costs;
- Review weekly stock level;
- Inbound transportation planning: elaborate and communicate supplies forecasts with other departments and other Nestlé companies and enter data in the system (access dimensions);
- Create purchase orders.
Education and experience:
- Qualification in Management, Accounts and Economics as a minimum requirement;
- Experience of logistics commercial environments such as demand and supply planning, procurement, import operation, warehousing, the distribution would be considered a plus;
- Good communication skills – written and spoken English;
- Ability to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals.
- Leading brands and categories to work on;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution;
- Help you to fit in and stand out through on-the-job coaching and feedback;
- International team to work with.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 and offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Company performance is driven by purpose, guided by values, enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
Nestlé Malta Ltd – KMP-53753