NBG Bank Malta Limited, a full subsidiary of the National Bank of Greece Group (Greek systemic bank), and a credit institution since 2005 being regulated by the MFSA is seeking to recruit a Head of HR who shall be reporting to the CEO.
As a member of the Management team, the position holder is expected to have a wide knowledge of HR matters, including strategy, talent management, performance reviews, recruitment, to learning and development. To perform well in this role, you should have experience as a(n) HR Manager or Senior HR business partner with proven knowledge around relevant requirements for this role.
- Construct and regularly monitor and review HR strategy and related action plans to ensure achievement of strategic objectives;
- Support the development and implementation of policies, rules, guidelines, manuals, procedures, processes and workflows;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Gather, process and analyse staff-related data and contribute to regular HR reports / metrics / stats / charts for internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop proposals for the improvement of HR services / procedures; ensure policies and procedures are reviewed and updated in line with the legislative framework and best practice;
- Develop and nurture efficient and positive working relationships with various stakeholders;
- Advise Senior Management on HR matters and labour-related developments;
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal scheme framework;
- Manage the evaluation, recruitment and selection process.
Qualifications and Skills:
The job holder should demonstrate the following:
- Degree level qualification preferred in Human Resources, Management, Psychology,
- 5 years proven working experience as HR manager or executive;
- In-depth knowledge of HR best practices and employment law;
- Knowledge of HR systems, payroll and databases;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent analytical and reporting writing skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools;
- Strong communications skills including coaching, presenting, technical and business writing.
NBG Bank – KMP-55380