NBG Bank Malta Limited, a full subsidiary of the National Bank of Greece Group (Greek systemic bank), and a credit institution since 2005, being regulated by the MFSA, now seeks to recruit a hard-working, well organised Administrative Assistant to provide secretarial and administrative support to the bank’s top management.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will also be assigned other responsibilities as needed. In return, you will be part of a growing team with a successful career path ahead of you.
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff;
- Scheduling meetings and appointments;
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings;
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies;
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips;
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries;
- Greeting and directing visitors;
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes.
Applicants for this position should possess a diploma in business, administration and secretarial studies or equivalent qualifications.
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Can work independently as well as in support of others;
- Can work well within a team environment of broadly diverse cultures;
- Can balance multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Proficient computer user (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.);
- Can maintain a positive attitude and strong work habits;
- Orientation for focus on details;
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience.
All applications will be treated in a confidential manner.
NBG Bank – KMP-55342