Natureline Ltd is currently seeking to strengthen its Finance Department by engaging a proactive, meticulous and responsible individual in the position of Account Clerk. The chosen candidate will be working closely with the Financial Controller and other members within the accounts sector, as well as liaising with various employees throughout.
- Carrying out day to day accounting entries;
- Posting in accounting ledgers and other entries;
- Performs various debtor / creditor reconciliations;
- Processing and preparing local and foreign payments;
- Performs banking transactions and reconciliations;
- Compiling reports;
- Filing and other administrative duties.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a qualification at minimum O’ level, ideally A’ level standard or equivalent in Accounts;
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially MS excel;
- Be familiar with accounting software;
- Be organised and have an eye for detail;
- Be an effective team player.
Candidates with previous experience will be given preference.
Nature Line Ltd. – KMP-53286