The National Statistics Office (NSO) Regional office in Rabat, Gozo, is looking for interested candidates to join its team in the position of Administration Officer III.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Offering general support to office colleagues and external stakeholders at the Regional Office in Rabat (Gozo);
- Servicing data clients and handling data suppliers;
- Collection of statistical data from multiple data sources;
- Collaborate and liaise with data suppliers in order to ensure a full and timely provision of data to the office;
- Verification, inputting and coding of data;
- Follows established statistical practices and methodologies as well as other procedures for the proper conduct of the required statistical work;
- Checks the statistical data in order to ensure its accuracy, consistency and reliability;
- Classifies collected data in accordance with established statistical classifications;
- Maintaining databases and assist in the compilation of statistical reports; Carrying out of routine tasks and any other ancillary duties (such as documentation, filing, coordination of work plans and schedules) as instructed by the Head of Unit.
The post is on an indefinite contract basis and has an annual salary of €18,387 rising by annual increments up to a maximum of €20,553 subject to a positive employee performance review, topped up by other benefits such as health insurance and flexible working arrangements.
Administration Officer III must:
- Demonstrate a good command of both English and Maltese language;
- Display good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Have good numerical and IT literacy skills;
- Be in possession of a clean and recent police conduct.
Requirements include being:
- In possession of a recognised Certificate at MQF Level 4 in a relevant subject area or;
- In possession of two (2) A’ level subjects with a grade C or better (MQF Level 4 Certificate) in a relevant subject area together with seven (7) years, or equivalent, of relevant experience.
National Statistics Office – KMP-56461