JobsPlus permit number – 346/2020.
This is a full-time indefinite post. Salary starts at Eur20,310.
A minimum of a level 4 qualification. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Office Administration.
- Ensure competent quality executive of all regular purchasing duties and administration works in line with Public Procurement Regulations;
- Maintain complete updated purchasing contracts and pricing in the system;
- Prepare reports and summarise data;
- Execution and monitoring of all contracts under the guidance of the Senior Manager Finance and Administration;
- Get quotations for the purpose of tenders;
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery;
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents;
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to sites on time;
- Source, select and negotiate for the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers;
- Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification;
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers;
- Maintain financial files and records;
- Any other related duties within the corporate unit.
National Commission For Further And Higher Education – KMP-54060