Who is Mvintage?
Mvintage is a Maltese jewellery brand that is built on the foundation of three core values: Women, Family and Fashion. Our jewellery is infused with symbolism so that each woman can create her own personal narrative with the pieces she combines. Mvinatge is currently looking for individuals that can help us build and tailor our culture and brand into a successful, sustainable, and fun place to work at. We are looking for positive, passionate, hardworking, and talented individuals like yourself to help us grow into a well-known worldwide jewellery brand.
What do we need?
This role will be responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for Mvintage. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads within Google advertising platforms, Facebook PPC adverts and Pinterest Ads. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, communication to management and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. We are looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with our in-house team.
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple campaigns
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy monthly
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research
- Perform digital advertising audits
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Email Marketing
- Ability to communicate professionally in management meetings
- Actively collaborate with Mvintage Marketing team to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions
- Experience or interest in the Jewellery Industry a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of Google Adwords management experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of Facebook advertising experience required
- Google Ads certification required
- Google Analytics experience a must
- Knowledge of retargeting / remarketing, display, and rich media / video advertising
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus
- Experience with Shopify a plus
- Experience with Data Studio a plus
- Experience with Supermetrix a plus
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing software
Mvintage – KMP-55797