Seniority: Senior Level
Multilotto is seeking to recruit a designated Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO), to join our legal and compliance team.
If you are interested in joining Multilotto’s team and satisfy the requirements outlined hereunder, then we are interested in you.
We need you to:
- Take charge of the AML processes and policies to adhere to the regulatory requirements; maintain knowledge of all AML regulations and potential changes affecting Multilotto;
- Be pro-active in working closely with our AML and Compliance Team in relation to customer profiling and due diligence matters and provide support accordingly;
- Maintain contact with FIAU/MGA/SGA and other regulatory bodies, as the case may be, to ensure AML reporting is up to date;
- Work closely with the Head of Legal and Compliance in order to provide AML guidance to senior management (create AML risk assessment framework);
- Be knowledge-oriented and take initiative to organise mandatory and optional trainings for the teams;
- Work on AML related matters that may arise, as the case may be.
Personal qualities and key skills we would like to see from you:
- Being comfortable with an independent role;
- Work well with multicultural environments, respect diversity and promote inclusion;
- Be a team player and have good communication skills;
- Problem solving, solution-oriented and self-motivated individual;
- Able to provide and receive constructive criticism;
- Be adaptable and work well under pressure;
- Strong prioritisation and delegation skills;
- A previous experience of at least 2-3 years in online gaming with AML, Compliance, Fraud or Risk required (MGA essential);
- Understanding of European AML Gambling Regulations and general wide knowledge of AML requirements (MGA essential);
- Attention to details, strong analytical and investigations skills;
- Strong work and behavioral ethics;
- Leadership oriented person.
We are offering:
- Possibility to work remotely and high flexibility in the work place;
- Competitive salary;
- Private health insurance;
- Training and development programs (upon individual request or on behalf of the company);
- Internal promotion opportunities;
- Positive and supportive work environment;
- Office parties;
- Pet friendly environment.
Multilotto – KMP-54647