Multi Packaging Limited, a subsidiary company within the M. Demajo Group, is currently seeking to strengthen its Finance department by engaging a proactive, meticulous and responsible individual in the position of Accounts Clerk.
The selected candidate will be working closely with the Financial Controller and other members within our finance team, as well as liaising with various employees throughout.
This is a great opportunity to work in a professional environment that will enable the selected candidate to apply his/her academic studies and with the opportunity for on-going training and personal development.
The successful candidate will be responsible to carry out the following duties (amongst others):
- Carrying out day to day accounting entries;
- Posting in accounting ledgers and other entries;
- Preparing reconciliations;
- Compiling reports;
- Dealing with debt collection / payment schedules;
- Filing and other administrative duties.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a qualification at A’ level standard or equivalent in Accounts;
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially MS Excel;
- Be familiar with accounting software;
- Be organised, methodical and have an eye for detail;
- Be an effective team player.
Experience in Navision or SAP will be considered an asset. Candidates who have previous experience in a similar position; and/or who are attaining their ACCA qualifications will be given preference.
Multi Packaging Limited – MPL – AC 03/20