The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Investments and have the support of a Senior Pensions Investment Analyst.
Main Focus and Responsibilities of the Role:
- Have team duties in conjunction with Senior Pension Analysts;
- Carry out day-to-day analysis and review of investment instructions and member portfolios;
- Perform administration tasks including the placing of dealing instructions against tight timescales;
- Provide administration support for more complex areas of the day-to-day administration, and deal with a wide range of queries from advisers and members;
- Action issues arising from non-standard queries and policies;
- Participate in a range of projects.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of different asset classes, especially funds (open-ended, closed-ended, ETFs, etc.);
- Have knowledge of terminology used in the fund industry (NAV, AMC, TER, OCF, etc.);
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel to process data for reporting;
- Ability to work within a vibrant team environment;
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal skills;
- Fluent in English.
Experience and Qualifications:
The role is ideally suited to a candidate who has:
- Recently graduated from finance, investments, or other suitable discipline, or;
- Previous experience working in an investment or finance related role;
- An Accountancy and/or audit background with excellent excel skills.
The role is ideally suited to someone looking to develop a career in investments and finance and gain an excellent knowledge of investments offering by leading investment companies around the world.
- Group life insurance
- Private medical insurance (after a qualifying period)
- Support with costs and study leave to undertake professional exams.
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience and qualifications is being offered to the right candidate.
Momentum Pensions Malta Limited – KMP-55512