As a result of its continuing growth, MMH Malta Limited is currently seeking to employ a full-time QHSE Assistant to support the Quality Management function and the HSE function.
- Filing of all contractors and third-party personnel certifications.
- Follow up on all quality and planning, and HSE items to be tackled.
- Assist the Executive in generating statistical information, including tracking and trending from recorded QHSE data to assist management in assessing progress and performance, identifying loopholes and areas of concern to facilitate decision making.
- Issue monthly reminders of MRM, audit and corrective actions.
- Review of jobs.
- Assist the functions in carrying out risk assessments and follow up any actions that need to be taken.
- Assist the functions in following up with operational functions and individuals to improve operational efficiency, communication across the functions and to ensure that corrective actions, measures, and changes required in QHSE plans and in the policies and procedures, are implemented.
- Support in the implementation of the management systems.
- Attend client and audit meetings when required.
- Maintain an organised filing system and data inputting.
- Knowledge in at least one of the following fields: management related to quality, environmental, health and safety, operational, risk management or in a related academic field.
- Be creative, have an innovative approach to problem solving and be able to work consistently and methodically to a high standard of accuracy and quality.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office, have good verbal and written communication skills, be proactive as well as collaborative, have a target driven approach, be able to work in a team, be self-motivated and have an interest to learn and understand ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 QHSE standard requirements.
- Exposure to the application of health, safety, process, marine operation laws and a degree or a diploma in management, will be considered as an asset.
MMH Malta Limited – KMP-57300