Matthew James Mercieca Design Architects [MJM|DA] is looking for a Marketing and Business Development Executive. Established in 2003 MJM|DA excels at designing and executing projects in their entirety thanks to its multi-disciplined team.
- To launch and manage a system for searching for and contracting new ideal clients including:
- Finding the ideal contacts from various sources;
- Setting up meetings and giving an initial presentation of the company, starting to build trust in the firm;
- Taking notes in a standard way for reporting purposes of key areas of importance for analysis;
- Setting up meetings with the director to get more in-depth information if there are any project prospects;
- Following through the prospects to contract signing.
- Ensuring all incoming enquiries from new or existing clients are dealt with in a professional and timely manner;
- Responsible for handling, logging and resolving customer complaints (after discussing with the appropriate person in-house);
- Monitor and analyse customer feedback throughout the project and after project completion;
- Maintain customer database;
- Monitor and analyse all enquiries – search and walk-ins;
- Be main liaison with marketing agency, assisting to develop marketing strategies for deployment, ensuring urgency is understood, that sufficient resources are available, and that are followed through to completion;
- Work on other areas directly or in conjunction with marketing agency / MJMDA leadership:
- Marketing efforts across all our social media platforms – keeping up to date with latest news and content;
- To develop and oversee marketing campaigns to promote our services including promotional activities;
- Periodical newsletters to our clients and suppliers;
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures;
- Write up of materials for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, catalogues, publications);
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers.
This position calls for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is able to work independently and is looking to have a mix of duties throughout the day.
The ideal candidate should have the following personal traits:
- Confident and diplomatic;
- Have a good command / diction of the English and Maltese languages;
- Smart and have the ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative;
- Positive customer-oriented mindset;
- Able to maintain and build external contacts;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Problem analysis and solving;
- Adapt to any circumstance and be a team player.
Qualifications / Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Bachelor of commerce in sales and marketing;
- A-level standard in the use of Microsoft Office software tools is a must;
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods;
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- Sound knowledge in social and marketing media.
MJMDA – KMP-57016