MJM Europe is a company incorporated in Malta and authorised by the Malta Financial Service Authority to provide trust administration services and other corporate-related service offerings. Our team currently manages extensive portfolios in several jurisdictions and our clients range from local SMEs to companies listed on international stock exchanges.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the Compliance Officer. You will also provide support to the MLRO ensuring the company functions in line with laws and regulations whilst meeting the business goals and needs. The working environment is English speaking, friendly, supportive and appreciative.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must hold experience in compliance and preferably a relevant professional compliance qualification;
- Knowledge of AML-ATF legislation and Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures;
- Versatile and flexible attitude with the ability to communicate well with the management and other staff members;
- The ability to absorb and understand varied compliance matters;
- Well organised and attention to detail;
- A proactive approach in problem-solving;
- Strong IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly and particularly competent in the use of Microsoft Office products;
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken;
- Flexible working hours will be encouraged for the right candidate;
- Continuity is crucial and therefore candidates who intend to remain with a job for the long term will be considered.
Please submit your CV and covering letter explaining why your skills and experience are suited for the position.
MJM Europe Limited – KMP-56420