Mizzi Organisation is a group of business units spanning different industries such as automotive, tourism, manufacturing, real estate and mechanical and engineering. We are currently seeking to recruit a Payroll Executive to join our Human Resources and Payroll department.
Under the guidance of the HR and Payroll Manger, the Payroll Executive shall primarily be responsible for the timely and accurate execution of the payroll.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing accurate and timely wages and salaries;
- Uploading payroll related payment files;
- Issuing cheques;
- Liaising with subsidiary companies on staff movements related to payroll;
- Submitting payroll and related government reports in a timely manner;
- Responding to payroll queries;
- Maintaining and updating payroll documentation; and,
- Assisting in other HR related tasks when required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years working experience in a high-volume payroll environment;
- Working experience with Shireburn Indigo payroll software;
- Working experience within Human Resources, which will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of Employment Law and relevant legal regulation;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, ideally having obtained the ECDL qualification; and,
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
The ability to work within a team as well as taking own initiatives is essential for this post. The ideal candidate must be organised and must be able to coordinate and communicate well with others.
Mizzi Organisation – KMP-58224