Our client, an international financial institution, providing payment solutions, is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Clerk to join their team in Malta.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the chosen candidate will be:
- Assisting in the on-boarding of new customer applications;
- Assisting customers upon their engagement with the company, either by email or by telephone with any inquiries they may have;
- Assisting with the filing of documents;
- Assisting with any normal back-office duties;
- Visiting customers when necessary to service or deliver (max 1 – 2 kg) to existing and newly acquired clients;
- Liaising and working closely with other areas within the company.
The chosen candidate will have an O’ level standard of education and ideally possess a minimum of one year of experience in operations such as administration or customer service. Being technically competent is a plus for this role. S/he will have a very good level of written and spoken in both Maltese and English, whilst also be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
The chosen candidate must be a good team player, have excellent organisational skills and will have to be highly flexible. A clean driving license is required for this post.
The successful applicant will be working 40 hour week from Monday to Friday.
On the job training and an attractive remuneration package is provided to the chosen candidate.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-55830