Our client, DB Group, who for the past 30 years gained experience in the hospitality and leisure industry, leading with the largest hotels on the Maltese islands. They are currently seeking to recruit an HR Director to manage the HR function across the group.
Reporting to the CEO, the HR Director will be:
- Designing, delivering and implementing the HR strategy for the organisation;
- Delivering strategic, performance driven, innovative leadership across the business;
- Developing and contributing to the recruitment and on-boarding strategy to recruit and retain talent across the group;
- Providing guidance and coaching to leaders to effectively manage all aspects of people leadership and create high performing teams;
- To review analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department progress towards stated goals and objectives;
- Instilling a learning culture to promote employee growth, capability and organisational performance;
- Promote employee communication activities and channels, to encourage and enable feedback from staff;
- Responsible for the payroll function;
- To take responsibility on matters related to the Human Resources Department including interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems, and,
- To ensure a high quality / standard of work and service throughout.
The ideal candidate will have a Degree in Human Resources Management and/or in Business Management coupled with a minimum of five years’ experience managing a Human Resources function in a similar or related industry. This position calls for someone who has strong knowledge of local employment regulations.
The chosen candidate for this position will have excellent communication and organisational skills together with a sense of integrity and fairness. S/he will have strong capability of maintaining diplomatic relations at all levels and to positively balance both the organisation and employee interests, achieving mutually successful outcomes.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-58121